Are you active in water tech? Then from 12 – 17 October the Chicago Water Week should be on your radar! The Chicago Water Week is an annual 5-day celebration of the importance of water and its many forms and functions. During this event there will be many comprehensive sessions, hundreds of speakers and many cross-sector water leaders.
We hereby invite you to the session Dutch Digital Smart Solutions for Aging Infrastructure. Water Alliance, the Dutch Netherlands Water Partnership (NWP) and Consulate General of the Netherlands in Chicago will co-host this inclusive session.
What’s it about?
Aging water infrastructure affects a lot of countries all around the world, also the Netherlands. The Dutch have developed several smart solutions for example for leak detection, reduction of non-revenue water (NRW) and asset management. This session will showcase several of these innovative Dutch solutions.
Furthermore, we will share a glimpse of the Dutch water sector and Dutch-American and European collaboration opportunities. One of these opportunities is the EU Techbridge project. Within this project, innovative European companies will be matched with end-users from USA who are looking for innovative solutions for their energy or water challenges and innovation needs.
The session will take place on Friday, October 15th , 2021
09:00 AM – 10:30 AM CDT – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM CEST
- Aging water infrastructure is a global issue
- Get informed about the latest innovative solutions
- Hear all about collaboration opportunities between EU – USA
Who should attend?
- Decisionmakers in the US water sector – public and private
- Asset and infrastructure managers in US water utilities
- Technology and innovation developers
- Municipal, State and Federal officials in fields of water, environment, public health and urban planning