With this document, pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“privacy code”), as well as in accordance with the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, EU Techbridge, data controller, provides users of the https site: eutechbridge.eu some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal cookies from different sites (so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site
The site eutechbridge.eu uses some technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
More precisely, the site uses:
- technical cookies necessary for navigation by the user, indicated below in detail (in the absence of such cookies, the website could not work properly)
- cookies to keep the session active, cookies for setting the site language,
- technical cookies that facilitate the user’s browsing, recognizing it and avoiding that the brief information on the cookies contained in the banner reappears in the case of links to the site made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “ok” on the banner.
Through the site eutechbridge.eu are installed some third-party cookies, also profiling, which are activated by clicking “ok” on the banner. The individual cookies of third parties are reported in detail, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link
Google AdSense and Doubleclick
Buttons and widgets of social networks
Social buttons are those particular “buttons” on the site that depict icons of social networks (example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to interact with a “click” directly with social platforms.
The site incorporates the Twitter widget and this service involves the installation of cookies, also profiling, by Twitter Inc. No information is instead shared by the site where the widget is embedded. For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, we recommend that you consult the following links:
Method of treatment
The treatment is carried out with automated tools by the owner. No dissemination or communication is made.
Provision of data
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to take advantage of the services involving the ‘installation of cookies (so for sharing content via Add This).
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the “ok” button), as well as through the special functions available on your browser.
– Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionality provided for this purpose by the Owner through this information or directly through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
– The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company for this treatment, as indicated in the links in the paragraph “third-party cookies”
– To get information about cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
– You can check and / or check the cookies as you want – to find out more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block the installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features are not available. Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to the address email@example.com, the rights under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reported below.
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.