Apply for the possibility to to be selected for exclusive virtual 1:1 meetings with the Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation (LASAN).
EU Techbridge provides European SMEs with opportunities to meet 1:1 with partners in the US and Canada to explore the potential for business collaboration.
We are pleased to announce that applications for 1:1 meetings with LASAN, the end user of the Los Angeles mission, are now open! Applications will close on July 9th, 2021.
End-user and technology needs:
Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation (LASAN) is the City’s producer of recycled water. Their goal is to transform Los Angeles Hyperion plant into a 100% water recycling reliable and sustainable water source by 2035.
LASAN is interested in solving some challenges:
- Energy efficiency – how could Hyperion become more energy efficient and cut energy consumption in view of the increase of water to be treated?
- Brine (reverse osmosis concentrate) – could it become a valuable resource?
- Excess wet weather flows – could your technology be relevant?
- Direct potable reuse of clean water – could your technology be relevant?
How to apply:
1. Fill the application form, present your innovative solution and hit “send”. You can be selected to pitch your solution to the relevant end-user and engage in new business opportunities in the North American market! Applications close on July 9th, 2021.
2. Join our EU Techbridge Platform on SOLVED, a digital platform to build a community of EU SMEs interested in the North American market. Here we will upload news, events and specific project opportunities in which you can request to join. If this is your first time on the digital platform you will need to create a profile.
Did you miss the webinar?
You can always watch the recording and check the presentations at the following link .