The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) is looking for innovators who have solutions to help them solve their immediate and future innovation needs. They are seeking technologies in the area of:
- New approaches to perform point repair or rehab of sanitary sewers (36” – 144”) where it is difficult to dewater
- Environmentally friendly approaches to mitigate H2S generation in sanitary sewers
- Inflow and Infiltration source evaluation and cost-effective approaches to remediation
- PFAS mitigation in liquid/biosolids
- Technologies and strategies for GHG emission reduction and carbon neutrality
- High-rate treatment for overflow reduction
- Waste elimination/beneficial reuse opportunities for Grit and Scum. Other recovery reuse opportunities (N2O, biopolymer, etc.)
- Analyzers: residual chlorine, ammonia, siloxane (gas), real-time % Total Solids analyzer for sludge
- Low-cost controls for green infrastructure capture and treatment maximization
- Remote inspection tools
- New best management practices
Can your solution be an answer to the technology needs of MMSD? Learn more about this opportunity in this free webinar.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 9th, 2021, from 4 to 5 PM CET (09:00 – 10:00 AM CST).
Did you miss the webinar?
You can always watch the recording and check the presentations at the following link: (coming soon)
– Introduction EU Techbridge & The Water Council
– Presentation MMSD’s innovation needs
– Closing remarks
The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) is a regional government agency that provides water reclamation and flood management services for about 1.1 million people in 28 communities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
The Water Council is a global hub dedicated to solving critical water challenges by driving innovation in freshwater technology and advancing water stewardship with a headquarters at the Global Water Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.