Apply for the possibility to to be selected for exclusive virtual 1:1 meetings with the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD)!
EU Techbridge provides European SMEs with opportunities to meet 1:1 with partners in the US and Canada to explore the potential for business collaboration.
We are pleased to announce that applications for 1:1 meetings with MMSD are now open! Applications will close on February 4th, 2022. This opportunity is offered in collaboration with the Water Council.
End-user and technology needs:
The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) is a regional government agency that provides water reclamation and flood management services for about 1.1 million people in 28 communities in the Greater Milwaukee Area. They seek technologies in the following areas:
- New approaches to perform point repair or rehab of sanitary sewers (36” – 144”) where it is difficult to dewater
- Environmentally friendly approaches to mitigate H2S generation in sanitary sewers
- Inflow and Infiltration source evaluation and cost-effective approaches to remediation
- PFAS mitigation in liquid/biosolids
- Technologies and strategies for GHG emission reduction and carbon neutrality
- High-rate treatment for overflow reduction
- Waste elimination/beneficial reuse opportunities for Grit and Scum. Other recovery reuse opportunities (N2O, biopolymer, etc.)
- Analyzers: residual chlorine, ammonia, siloxane (gas), real-time % Total Solids analyzer for sludge
- Low-cost controls for green infrastructure capture and treatment maximization
- Remote inspection tools
- New best management practices
How to apply:
1. Fill the application form, present your innovative solution and hit “send”. You can be selected to pitch your solution to the relevant end-user and engage in new business opportunities in the North American market! Applications close on February 4th, 2022.
2. Join our EU Techbridge Platform on SOLVED, a digital platform to build a community of EU SMEs interested in the North American market. Here we will upload news, events and specific project opportunities in which you can request to join. If this is your first time on the digital platform you will need to create a profile.
Did you miss the webinar?
You can always watch the recording and check the presentations at the following link: