EU Techbridge supports the third chapter of The Clean Fight program, focused on creating abundant energy storage innovation and manufacturing in New York State.
Two informational webinars about the program will be held:
- Application lauch webinar on May 24th, 3pm EST (9 PM Central European Standard Time). WATCH THE RECORDING HERE
- Info session webinar on June 14th 9-9:45am EST (3 – 3.45 PM Central European Standard Time). REGISTER HERE
Who Will Benefit From The Program:
Growth-stage Startups (~$1M in annual revenue or other clear signs of adoption) Energy storage and battery solutions: best-in-class solutions built to meet the future needs of a modern grid and a resilient, electrified world in a better way Located anywhere in the world, interested in scaling in New York State. Applications open May 24th, and they will close June 30th.
If you want more information on the program, on the timeline and on the selection process, read the Clean Fight application packet here below.
The Clean Fight NY has a laser focus on efficiently facilitating partnerships to enable rapid growth, via:
- High-touch customer and capital partner matchmaking
- New York navigation from top regulators, utilities, industry experts
- Support scaling manufacturing and supply chain in NY
- Up to $100k per company for capacity building, deployment or manufacturing support
- Program supported by the Department of Energy and New York State Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA).
Who They Are
The Clean Fight NY is an accelerator designed to help growth-stage climate tech startups from around the world, scale in New York State while boosting economic opportunity and job creation for all. In collaboration with the technical expertise and resources of NY BEST (New York Battery and Energy Storage Consortium) and Binghamton University, the third chapter of The Clean Fight is focused on creating abundant energy storage innovation and manufacturing in New York State.