To all European innovators: apply to three new challenges in the water sector!
EU Techbridge supports The Water Council Milwaukee with their 2021 Tech Challenge, a program that connects water innovators to innovative water users through topic-specific open innovation contests.
- Technology solutions to lower operating expenses in aerobic wastewater treatment
- IoT-enabled water quality sensors
- Microbial control in distribution systems and buildings
Who can present prospective technologies:
- university students/ researchers
- water professionals,
- private sector
- inventive individuals
Winners are chosen and get the opportunity to present to sponsors and compete for:
- A top prize of $10,000
- Opportunity for potential joint commercialization with market leaders
- Access to sponsoring companies’ R&D team expertise and feedback
You can apply until November 7!
Learn more and register at the official website.