Lean how to get involved in the Neighbourhood Energy Utility Challenge, launched by the City of Vancouver in collaboration with EU Techbridge and LCBA Canada!
The City of Vancouver is seeking innovators with solutions to help transition to 100% renewable energy by 2030. This Neighbourhood Utility Targeted Call, the latest from Project Greenlight, is focused on technologies that will help the City’s Neighbourhood Energy Utility (NEU) increase its renewable energy supply, streamline operational efficiencies, and explore demand-side management solutions.
The City is seeking innovators that can propose solutions to help transition the NEU to 100 percent renewable energy by 2030. We are seeking a diverse array of solutions, compatible with the existing system operating conditions, including (but not limited to):
- New technologies for low-carbon heat production, optimization or renewable energy supplies
- Energy efficiency or demand-side management solutions
- Operational efficiency solutions
With respect to scale or scope, we welcome solutions that are:
- Incremental, phased or holistic in approach
- Distributed or centralized
- A single solution or several complimentary solutions
Can your cleantech solution help the NEU transition to 100% renewable energy? Applications close on November 12th, 2021.
Applications are now closed.
Did you miss the webinar?
You can always watch the recording and check the presentations at the following link