WaterStart requests proposals from water technology companies to solve immediate demands for innovation by their members. If you are a company that is ready to prove their ability to scale-up by solving one of the priorities below, please apply!
EU Techbridge supports WaterStart Las Vegas with their Request For Proposals (RFP) programme. This edition’s priorities include:
- Solutions for managing obstructions to sewer pumping facilities servicing small public restrooms. (This is a US-based priority)
- Overcoming tree roots blockages in sewers. (This is an AUS-based priority)
- Beneficial reuse of Grit and Screenings collection from wastewater treatment plants. (This is an AUS-based priority)
- Screening and disinfection of wet weather discharge in the sewer network. (This is an AUS-based priority)
- Regenerative soil amendments (This is a US-based priority)
- Soil measurement techniques to monitor carbon captured and nutrient availability (This is a US-based priority)
Do you have a solution for this edition’s priorities? Apply and present your solution!
Application close on August 19, 2022.
The priorities listed above represent the collective needs among WaterStart members committed to installing innovative water technology solutions. Proposals should address one or more of these specific priorities. Grants are awarded on a competitive basis and range from $25,000 to $150,000.